Waters Edge SUP Camping Adventure Worcestershire
Waters Edge SUP Camping Adventure Worcestershire, is a Watersport, Camping and Adventure Campsite, situated just outside the village of Bishampton, near Pershore.
NEW – CHILL OUT THURSDAYS EVENING SUP, KAYAK OR OPEN WATER SWIMMING SESSIONS – EVERY THURSDAY FROM 1ST JULY – EVERYONE IS WELCOME !
Come and join us for a chilled out evening of Stand Up Paddleboarding, kayaking or open water swimming as the sun goes down, in beautiful surroundings. What better way to end your day ?
The session starts at 6.30 pm and ends at 9.00 pm (you must off site by 9.30pm).
Have a barbie – We have various spots around the park to set up if you wanted to bring a barbie and have a cook out. Or, bring a picnic and sit at the side of the lake.
Why not bring a friend to drive you and have a relaxing beer once you’ve finished your SUP session ?
If you want to progress your Paddleboarding, we are still offering lessons on Chill Out Thursdays. Please book your lessons here.
Rock up and pay on the day, either using Cash, or Pay by card on the day.
Please ensure you reserve your Paddlebboard or Kayak in advance by messaging us on social media as they can get booked up very quickly.
About Waters Edge SUP Camping Adventure Worcestershire
The location is just stunning. With its own private lake and amazing vistas all around you. Where better to take a short break away from it all.
Why not book a Shepherds hut or a Chalet for a long weekend and SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard), Kayak or Open Water Swim*.
If you just want to try a SUP lesson or you want to come regularly, join our SUP club. see our rates below.
Coming Soon – 2 new deluxe lakeside lodges, due for completion by June 2021. Keep updated by following us on Instagram here
or on Facebook here
- Smart waterside site on the edge of a large private lake
- Watersports with SUP instructor and lifeguard/rescue boat
- A mile from Bishampton or Flyford Flavell ; Pershore 15 minutes drive.
- Malvern Hills 30 minutes drive away or Cotswolds 20 minutes.
- Walking Trails Locally.
- Mountain Biking trails close by.
- Golf Course 1m away.
- Fishing lakes available.
- Nearest Pub 20 is minutes Walk.
Facilities and other nearby activities
Facilities here include functional toilets and showers, a proper parking area with lots of room for bikes and plenty of picnic spots. Bonfires and barbecues are welcome. Sorry but currently we cannot allow pets.
Both Pershore and Evesham are about 15 minutes away by road if you need to stock up on food and fuel. Malvern is a beautiful town to visit with its parks, relaxed cafe and pubs and shops.
SUP Tarriff for lessons and hire – Waters Edge SUP Camping Adventure Worcestershire
- Bronze Group Lesson (1 hour) including all equipment – £35.00
- Bronze 1 to 1 Lesson (1 hour) including all equipment – £45.00
- Silver Group Lesson (1.5 hours) including all equipment – £45.00
- Silver 1 to 1 Lesson (1.5 hours) including all equipment – £55.00
Equipment Hire (All craft are hire at a per person rate) :-
- Paddleboard equipment hire 1 hour – Non Member – SUP (competent at SUPPING) : £15.00 or £25 for 2 hours
- Paddleboard Hire ½ day(3 hours) – Non Member – SUP trained : £35
- Full day (6 hours) Paddleboard Hire – Non Member – SUP trained : £60
- Kayak Hire 1 hour £15.00
- Kayak ½ day (3 hours) £35.00
- Full Day Kayak Hire (6 hours) £60.00
- Additional users for hire of any craft £5 per person per hour.
Wetsuits which are sanitised after each persons use can be hired separately from us at £5 per session payable in cash on the day.
SUP and Canoe Club Memberships – Waters Edge SUP Camping Adventure Worcestershire
Membership fees and daily rates:-
- Adult (Over 18) £60 a year
- Junior (Under 18) £30 a year
- Family Membership £150 a year – This includes 2 adults and 2 kids (Children under 18).
- Board Hire for members £8.50
A Membership allows access to the water between April-October on Club days and evenings (Saturdays Thursdays and other one off club days/events)
All members and Non Members will need to book in online in advance for health and safety and insurance reasons.
If you wish to book a lesson then go to the DR-SUP Lesson Booking form here
If you wish to join the SUP/Canoe Club or have a General Enquiry then fill in the General Enquiry Form here saying what you want help with or give us a call on 07812 141742 or 07801 258704.
Non Member Hire and Water Entry Fees
Non Member Water Entry Fees (using customers own equipment SUP or Kayak)*:-
1 hour launch own craft fee £10.00
½ day to launch own craft fee £20.00
*Please note that non members need to take at least a Bronze lesson using their own, or our equipment before they can SUP on the lake. OR if they can demonstrate a minimum level of competence including a self rescue.
If using a Kayak then the user must be able to effect a self rescue.
Open Water Swimming* – Lifeguard and Rescue Boat Required or Buddy System in Force
Open Water Swimmers Individual Tarriff :-
Either £7 per pay per swim session – non member (on two days a week)
- Available Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- No one can swim alone, there must be minimum 2 people for safety and they each must sign release of liability disclaimers
- As OWS (open water swimmers) can go quite a way out, they are more at risk from cold and cramp.
- Each swimmer should have the correct equipment and the minimum of a 3:2 wetsuit or similar, a swim buoy, a rescue whistle, swim hat and goggles.