Smith-Bern Outdoor Tech Wired Audio CHIPS Helmet Accessory is universally compatible wired audio and walkie-talkie system designed by Outdoor Tech specifically for operating inside of snowsports helmets, allowing perfect operation at -20C and IPX-4 sweat and water resistance..
The simple design and set up make instalation and operating care-free, letting you focus on what matters, the snow. The CHIPS connects via 3.5mm audio jack to your phone or audio device, with no need for extra batteries or recharging. Make phone calls using the built in mic with voice command enabled phones or use as a touch to talk walkie talkie, all without having to remove your gloves thanks to large mitten friendly button controls, keeping your hands warm and you on the move.
- Siri & Android Voice Activation – no need to use your gloves
- Built in Mic – Answer calls, activate siri and other voice activation services
- HI-FI Sound – The sound quality is very good
- Simple controls with microphone volume wheel control
- Functions beyond -20 C (-4F) – Built for outdoor adventures even in cold conditions
- 40mm Drivers – reaches up to 120 decibels… That is loud!
- Size: 2″x2″x0.5″ – Small size that should fit into most Helmets with Audio pockets
- Weight: 82g (0.18lbs) Super lightweight
- Max Volume: 120 decibels – Louder than most helmets speakers
- IPX-4 Sweat and water resistant – Will not malfunction due to a bit of moisture
- 3.5mm Jack included
Smith and Bern have been making action sports helmets for years and most of their helmets are designed for multi season use. So this makes your investment in a new helmet even more cost effective and attractive. All Smith and Bern Helmets conform at a very minimum, to EN1077 and ASTM 2040 standards so you can be sure you are well protected. What price do you put on your head ?
Follow this link if you want to see more of our helmet range