Stylish ski helmet with great ventilation technology and good protection due to the Bombshell Construction shell and AirEvac 2 Ventilation. Removable Earpads and Goggle Lock, All-Season use
When different is what you want, the Gage delivers with style. This slopestyle worthy helmet brings the superior ventilation and technology you’ve come to expect from Smith, in an unexpectedly smooth package. Certified to both snow and bike helmet standards, the Gage earns a place in your gear bag all year long
The Smith Gage ski and snowboard helmet is certified for snow and bike use so it can truly be your go to year round helmet.
Smith’s Bombshell construction is an injection molded ABS shell built to withstand harsh impacts and remain durable and ding resistant use after use. The Lifestyle Fit system allows for a customized fit because the modular foam sections can be removed and re-positioned which is great if you like to wear a beanie underneath.
The AirEvac2 ventilation system draws warm moist air away from the head and goggles through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner. The Airflow system offers easy climate control via 12 strategically placed vents at the front and rear to exhaust hot air yet minimize undesired cold drafts. This helmet is fully equipped for goggle integration so your goggles won’t fog up when sitting flush against the helmet.
The removable ear pads keep your options open for fit, style and summer comfort plus the goggle clip can be taken off which is great if you wear your goggles underneath or when it’s not needed in the summer.
The Gage is compatible with the Skullcandy Audio Systems (sold separately).
- All-season use snow and bike certified
- Lifestye Fit System Adjustable Padding.
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation systemvents and channels help to keep your head cool. Read More
- Construction: Bombshell EPS
- Fit: Lifestyle Fit System
- Ventilation: 12 Airflow Vents
- Lining: Fleece lined foam padding
- Ear Pads: Removable Ear Pads
- Audio: Not included, available with the Smith Skullcandy audio inserts.
- Goggle Compatibility: Compatible with all Smith goggles and most brands both under and over the helmet Read more
- Certification: CE 1077, CE 1078, ASTM F2040 and CPSC safety standards
- Weight: 500g