Rossignol On Piste Ski Boot Pure Pro 100 Graphite
The right fit. The right flex. The Rossignol On Piste Ski Boot Pure Pro 100 Graphite delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design.
The Sensor Blade shell has an engineered design that reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski. The women’s-specific 100mm last provides a balance of comfort and control, while an adjustable flex lets you dial in the performance to match your needs. The liners feature merino wool insulation and are customizable for superior comfort and warmth.
- Slim Fit.Women’s-specific slim fit features a 100mm medium last for a strong balance of comfort and support
- Optimized Power Transmission.Sensor Blade shell engineering reduces weight while efficiently driving power through the front of the boot and into the ski
- Adjustable Flex. A simple rear spine adjustment provides a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort
- Easy Entry. Softer plastic around the instep allows for easier opening of the boot overlap for smooth entry and exit
- Women’s-Specific Fit. The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
- Custom Comfort. Custom liners offer internal customization for enhanced comfort and support
- Natural Warmth, Quick-Drying. The liner features merino wool for warmth, breathability, and odor control
All available sizes: 22.5, 23.5, 24.5, 25.5, 26.5, 27.5
BEST OF TEST 2019 WOMENS SKI BOOT – “Americas Best Boot Fitters Awards”
Flex index 100
Last (mm) 100
Cuff material POLYURETHANE
Specifications FLEX ADJUSTMENT
adjustment 4 MICRO
ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
Technology SENSOR BLADE
Bootboard PU FOAM
Specifications WOMEN SPECIFICS
Liner technology CUSTOM T1
Thermal insulation FULL MERINOS WOOL
Tongue POWER WRAP – ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
Powerstrap width (mm) 40mm
Properties GRIPWALK COMPATIBLE
FREE In store boot fitting Service
We can offer you a fully customised boot ski boot fitting service and we will always suggest you get your ski boots fitted professionaly in a shop to rule out any foot pain and other orthotic issues.
Need more information and help fitting or choosing Ski Boots ? Call our shop on 0121 423 1160 or pop in and see us. In the meantime, if you are looking for Skis to match then have a look at our Ski Range
Click here to see the rest of our Ski Boot Range
Rossignol have been around in the Ski industry for many years for good reason. They have produced Skis since 1907 with the first pair of skis being made out of wood by a carpenter called Abel Rossignol.
They have won many world cup events since 1937 which is testament to their exacting standards and quality and commitment to workmanship and research and development.
By 1948, due to many World cup wins and the brand taking the first Olmypic gold, the brand name became a household name. It was in 1956 that Rossignol was bought by Laurent Boix-Vives and started selling skis all over the world and to this day are one of the best market leading brands in ski hardware.