Riber iSUP Stand-Up-Paddleboard Drop stitched 310 10 ft 2 in
A well priced entry level iSUP. They are great boards for beginners and Intermediates to progress on.
The wide body gives you the confidence you need to get going from the off. The boards spec is decent for the price so it won’t break the bank if you are just getting into the sport.
We use these Riber iSUP Stand-Up-Paddleboard Drop stitched 310 10 ft 2 in boards for teaching on at DR-SUP, our Acadamey of Surf Instructor accredited learning centres. If you want to try the Riber iSUP Stand-Up-Paddleboard Drop stitched 310 10 ft 2 in or our other boards, then take an introduction lesson with us for an hour and half. This will teach you the correct way to use your board, be safe and get the best out of it.
You can find details of our SUP lessons HERE
We also offer O’Brien, BIC SUP and Circle One boards in inflatable and hard hull varieties for those who are already enjoying this fast growing and fun sport.
All of Riber’s 2020 iSUPs include a dual action pump, a shoulder strap and a repair kit. This model also includes a camera mount that attaches at the front.
- Deluxe Inflation Valve creates an airtight seal from dust and water; the lockable deflation valve makes stowing away quick and easy
- Heat pressed laminated PVC rail creates the ultimate airtight and waterproof seal
- Twin layer rails with 0.5mm 500 Denier polyester plain weave laminate secures 100% air tightness. For additional stiffness these are covered by robust bi-xial 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester mesh
- Heat embossed 3mm thick EVA deck provides maximum traction and durability
- Encasing the 500 Denier drop stitch is a top and bottom layer of 0.5mm 1000 Denier polyester plain weave laminate, which makes the hull extra strong and adds stiffness
- Fused drop stitch technology creates a fortified inner body allowing for high pressure inflation
- 2 layers of FUSED high density PVC allows for stiffer, lighter and more robust internal construction
- The included unique camera mounting system from Riber is perfect for capturing your adventures
- Dual action Pump
- Free Paddle or leash
- Length: 310cm (10’2″)
- Width: 80cm
- Height: 12cm
- Weight: 9.7kg
- Capacity: 110kg
As the world of paddleboards keeps expanding and evolving, so do our products. As a stand up paddleboard manufacturer, we have listened to the desires of our consumers and have built a product line that we couldn’t be more proud of. Whether you are interested in using a SUP for exploration, exercise, yoga, or just a means to get out and have fun on the water, we have a stand up paddle board to fit your needs.
Not only do we build our boards for different purposes, but we also use different shapes, styles, and construction materials to compliment their intended use. Looking at our boards you’ll notice that some are epoxy, some are inflatable, and we even have a soft top SUP. The epoxy boards are generally thought of as more performance oriented. This is the traditional stand up paddleboard construction and is what most people are familiar with. The inflatable stand up paddleboards are more of an emerging sector in paddleboarding. They are lightweight, durable, and easy to transport and use. On top of that, they require minimal storage space making them convenient for most people.
No SUP is complete without a paddle itself and of course we’ve got a few options. The bamboo carbon paddles provide the highest performance with their minimal weight and snappy responsiveness; ideal for long stand up paddle adventures. If you tend to be a little rough on your equipment or plan to spend most of your time paddling through areas with a lot of rocks or other hazards, then you may want to consider one of our aluminum paddles for additional durability.
Make sure to check out some of our additional accessories designed to protect you, your gear, and to just make things easier. Also, make sure you have a good SUP Buoyancy Aid. Depending one where you are paddling, there are different rules and regulations regarding Buoyancy Aids.. No matter what those rules are, your safest bet is to have one with you.