O’Brien Kona Paddle Board 320cm Inflatable iSUP Package
The O’Brien Kona Paddle Board 320cm Inflatable iSUP Package – every element of this board was evaluated to offer you the highest possible performance at the lowest possible cost. Ideal for those on a budget who want to explore the sport and have fun on the water without compromising the build quality compared to cheaper boards on the market.
- Dimensions – 10’6″ x 32″ x 5″
- Volume – 270 L
- Maximum recommended capacity* – 275 lbs or 125 kg
- Inflatable Single layer drop stitch SUP – Easy travel. Easy storage. Highly Durable. Just pump it up and go.
- Reinforced side rails for extra durability
- Lightweight, woven drop stitch
- Full, round nose for added stability and glide
- Bungee tie-down straps – Bring your gear with you
- Rear D-ring; great tie-of point for anchoring or easily attach a leash, tow a Transporter or secure extra gear
- Soft carry handle – Perfectly placed for easy carrying
- Grippy EVA deck pad
- Removable, slide-in SUP fin – Easy to use with no tools required
- Adjustable Paddle, Storage Bag and Dual-Action Pump included
*While experienced paddlers may go over this recommended capacity, having too much weight on the board will make it less stable and harder to paddle.
|Length||320.04cm / 126″|
|Width||81.2cm / 32″|
As the world of paddleboards keeps expanding and evolving, so do our products. As a stand up paddleboard manufacturer, we have listened to the desires of our consumers and have built a product line that we couldn’t be more proud of. Whether you are interested in using a SUP for exploration, exercise, yoga, or just a means to get out and have fun on the water, we have a stand up paddle board to fit your needs.
Not only do we build our boards for different purposes, but we also use different shapes, styles, and construction materials to compliment their intended use. Looking at our boards you’ll notice that some are epoxy, some are inflatable, and we even have a soft top SUP. The epoxy boards are generally thought of as more performance oriented. This is the traditional stand up paddleboard construction and is what most people are familiar with. The inflatable stand up paddleboards are more of an emerging sector in paddleboarding. They are lightweight, durable, and easy to transport and use. On top of that, they require minimal storage space making them convenient for most people.
No SUP is complete without a paddle itself and of course we’ve got a few options. The bamboo carbon paddles provide the highest performance with their minimal weight and snappy responsiveness; ideal for long stand up paddle adventures. If you tend to be a little rough on your equipment or plan to spend most of your time paddling through areas with a lot of rocks or other hazards, then you may want to consider one of our aluminum paddles for additional durability.
Make sure to check out some of our additional accessories designed to protect you, your gear, and to just make things easier. Also, make sure you have a good SUP Buoyancy Aid. Depending one where you are paddling, there are different rules and regulations regarding Buoyancy Aids.. No matter what those rules are, your safest bet is to have one with you.