Dakine Wrist Guard Gloves Black Ski Snowboard
If you Need a superb quality ski and snowboard wristguard glove then the Dakine Wrist Guard Glove Black Ski Snowboard is the one you want.
These gloves come with an integrated wristguard that can be removed so you can wear the gloves without them.
You don’t just get protection on the palm of your hand, you also get protection on the back of the hand. There are two lightweight, low profile stays that provide the ultimate protection against all the spills the hill can throw at you.
This snowboard glove is constructed with DK Dry Tech to provide waterproofing and breath-ability keeping your hands warm and dry. For insulation the glove uses High Loft synthetic insulation for an excellent balance of comfort and warmth, whilst resisting moisture in wet conditions.
To keep your hands extra dry the shell has been DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated. The palm of this glove uses Dakine’s rubbertec technology to provide extra grip and durability.
- Removable rigid-nylon support – On both back and palm of glove giving you more protection, but if you don’t need the protection you can remove it!
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist strap – So you can get the perfect fit
- Waterproofing: – DK Dry waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: – High Loft Synthetic (110/230g)
- Palm – Rubbertec with palm padding
- Cuff Style – Over Cuff
- Cuff Closure – One hand cinch gauntlet with removable wrist leash
- Shell – Poly with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Warmth Rating – 4/5
- Lining – 300g Fleece lining