Dakine Surf Kainui Team 6′ x 1/4″ Surf leash Surplus
Dakine Kainui Team 6 ‘ x 1/4″ Surf leash Surplus is optimized for surfing peaks up to a couple feet overhead. The Kainui Leash features refinements that reflect Dakine’s 37 years of dedication to leash innovation and craftsmanship including a streamlined design featuring a 1/4-inch (6.5mm) urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength with minimal drag, durable Opti-Flex leash ends, and a comfy 1.5-inch molded neoprene cuff. The high-performance Kainui Team surf leash is offered in 6-, 7- and 8-‘ lengths.
– 2 Year Limited Warranty
– Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
– 1/4″ (6.5MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
– 1.5″ (40MM) molded neoprene ankle cuff
– Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
– Redesigned molded Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
– 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
– 1″ (25MM) detachable railsaver
– Easy Clip compatible for maximum safety
– Suitable for 5-8 feet surf
Want to know what goes into the research and development of Dakine leashes ? Take a look a this video with some of the team riders who are involved with the input of these well made bomb proof leashes Dakine Surf Leash development
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.