Dakine Surf John John Florence Pro Comp 6′ X 3/16″ Surf leash Black-Green
Dakine is honored to partner with the worlds best surfer, John John Florence, to bring you this Dakine Surf leash John John Florence Pro Comp 6′ X 3/16″ Black-Green. John Johns riding style calls for a serious leash, the Pro Comp Leash offers the security you need in double overhead to triple overhead surf. Constructed of the highest quality 3/16-inch (5 mm) urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength to keep you connected to your board in even the strongest surf. The Pro Comp is a continuation of Dakine’s dedication since 1979 to making and refining surf leashes that protect both surfers and their boards in the most consequential conditions. All John John Florence products are packaged using sustainable recycled cardboard products with zero plastic keeping our oceans clean for tomorrow.
– 2 Year Limited Warranty
– John John Florence signature style
– Up to a shoulder high intended use
– 3/16″ (5 MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
– 1.5″ (40 MM) molded neoprene ankle cuff
– Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
– Redesigned molded Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
– 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
– 1″ (25 MM) detachable rail saver
– Easy Clip compatible for maximum safety
Want to know what goes into the research and development of Dakine leashes ? Take a look a this video with some of the team riders who are involved with the input of these well made bomb proof leashes Dakine Surf Leash development
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kite board and travel.