Dakine SUP Coiled Ankle 10 ‘ X 5/16″ Leash Black
Dakine SUP Coiled Ankle 10 ‘ X 5/16″ Leash Black offered in both calf and ankle models. This model is slightly thicker in diameter of coil wire for extra strength and durability for riding bigger waves or if you are a bigger and heavier rider. Dakine relies on 35-plus years of experience in developing and refining surf leashes in this high-quality dura-cord leash. The straight-coil-straight design keeps the leash out of the water to reduce unwanted drag. A molded neoprene cuff, durable Opti-Flex leash ends and marine grade stainless steel swivels complete the package on this optimized SUP-specific coiled surf leash.
– 2 Year Limited Warranty
– SUP Specific, straight-coil-straight design keeps cord out of the water to reduce drag
– Highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
– Molded neoprene cuff
– Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
– Redesigned molded Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
– 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
– 1″ (25MM) detachable railsaver
– Easy Clip compatible for maximum safety
Want to know what goes into the research and development of Dakine leashes ? Take a look a this video with some of the team riders who are involved with the input of these well made bomb proof leashes Dakine Surf Leash development
We also stock a range of Surf Skate and Bike clothing and accessories
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.