Apex Ski Boots XP-Antero Mens Green-Black 2020
The Apex Ski Boots XP-Antero Mens Green-Black 2020 represents an tectonic shift in Ski Boot technology.
For a long time, Skiers have suffered traditional shell constructed Ski Boots. But alas no more !
You will not find a more comfortable Ski boot on the planet. They are likened to wearing comfy walking or Snowboard boots but without the loss of performance of a traditional shell Ski boot.
The XP Anterto “Big Mountain” Ski Boot, as you would expect with the name, is mainly aimed at Big Mountain free riders, is a slightly shorter boot than the other model, the HP. It is also slightly lighter and slightly stiffer.
Named after one of the highest peaks on the Colorado Moutains, the all new Apex Ski Boots XP-Antero Mens Green-Black 2020, builds on the highly successful, iconic Apex XP.
The new double stack BOA design, now takes Serpentine lacing to an even higher level of performance with super powerful closure. This allows for a nice snug fit for boot top, mid foot and fore foot.
The addition of the QPlus liner foam, delivers support and custom mould-ability that you won’t find in any other boot on the market.
Apex Ski Boots XP-Antero Mens Green-Black 2020 features:
- 18 points of closure
- Two Boa® closure zones
- Vibram® ICETREK high-traction outsole
- External tongue construction with patent-pending Serpentine™ lacing for secure closure and effective water shedding
- Adjustable Flex-Arm with four forward lean positions
- Tunable A-Flex Suspension™ provides three flex settings
- Chassis built with all-new NanoLite Carbon material making XP even lighter
- Patent-pending 3-Point Instep Strap (3PS)
- Medial and lateral cuff alignment
- Tri-level flex rating: 115/125/135
- Multi-density heat-moldable liner with Thinsulate® for added warmth
- Speed lace system for added support
- Dual density ergonomic insole
How to measure your foot. Foot length is in cm/inches – not your shoe size!
Boot Size Chart
Your foot length should correspond to the size chart below ie a longest foot length of 25cm = Mondopoint 25
If you’re foot measures between sizes ,for example 25.5 ,then you should move up to the next nearest size of 26
|Mondopoint in CM||25||26||27||28||29||30||31|
These boots have been around for over 8 years now so they have had plenty of Ski miles put through them.
With the feedback from customers, team riders and the magazines alike, apex has used this valuable information to make performance tweeks to the boots over the years. The result is a truly outstanding range of boots.
Need more information and help fitting or choosing your Skis and boots ? Call our shop on 0121 423 1160 or pop in and see us. In the meantime, if you are looking for traditional Ski Boots to match then have a look at our Ski Boot Range and fitting service