A password will be sent to your email address.
You may not use any site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not adapt any site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You agree to use site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of the site.
General, Sale items and delivery/return charges
On occasions certain items may be subject to further delivery charges.
An example of these items are sale items, out of gauge sized items, items to non-EU countries.
We reserve the right to change these charges at any time.
All images on this website are only a guide to what the product represents. In the majority of cases they are a true representation of the actual product.
From time to time some patterns, colours and design may vary. This is due to manufacturing process which is beyond our control.
These variances are within normal manufacturing tolerances. If in any doubt then please visit our showroom to look at the actual product.
We will always make best endeavours to ensure we have the latest images linked to the products being sold on this website.
If we feel that the Image does not represent the item within commercial tolerance as mentioned herein then we will always make the customer aware of this before dispatch.
Sizes are nominal and can vary between each brand and type of item. This is normally within commercially accepted tolerances depending on the item.
Where a customer has accepted free delivery when placing their order, the item(s) may be delivered to the customers specified address for signature or left with a neighbour. If the customer requires the delivery to only be delivered to their own address then the customer must inform us in writing by email. The customer may also add this as a special instruction when placing their online order.
Delivery times are quoted in business days unless stated otherwise. Business days are Monday-Friday.
* PLEASE NOTE. DELIVERY TIMES ARE CALCULATED FROM THE DATE THE ORDER WAS PLACED AND MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE 3PM CUT OFF. ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 3PM WILL NORMALLY TAKE AN EXTRA DAY TO GET TO YOU. PLEASE CALL US ON 0121 423 1160 IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT.
Prices and Shipping (Post Brexit)
All prices are clearly shown on our websites. We reserve the right to change prices frequently to be competitive with other retailers. The valid prices for each order are based on the moment the order has been placed.
Prices are shown as follows:-
For orders being shipped to destinations within the UK (post Brexit), the total order value including shipping includes VAT @ 20 %.
For orders being shipped to countries outside of the UK, no VAT and no sales tax will be included in the final order value you see on our websites and you will not be charged any taxes by Devine Ride Limited. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which your order is shipped to. So the courier will charge you any taxes or customs directly. As taxes and customs may also depend on product category as well as declared amount, we are not able to provide you with any further details. We would recommend you to consult your local Customs office, which will happily assist you with further information. Exchange rates are calculated based on “as of now” exchange rates and may vary due to ongoing market fluctuations from day to day.
Our shipping fees are calculated by weight and volume, so by adding any item to the basket, the respective shipping fees are shown and the delivery option can be selected, once all items have been added to the basket.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
All site content, including content provided by third parties, is provided “as is” basis with no warranties whatsoever. Under no circumstances will site owner or the site service provider be liable for any losses or damage arising from the use of site. The site is not warranted to be uninterrupted, error free, or free from viruses or bugs.
All information on this site is general in nature and does not constitute legal, technical or business advice on specific issues. Always take appropriate professional advice before making important decisions.
The entire content of the site, including text, images and logos, is copyright. The copyright holder may be the site owner, the site provider, or a third party. The availability of the content on the site does not imply any right for you to use the content in any other way.
Returns Policy and Cancellation of orders
Our no quibble returns policy means returns will be accepted within 30 days of receipt of the item to the customer. The buyer will initially pay return shipping costs and if there is a claim for a faulty or damaged item then subject to inspection the shipping costs may be refunded (not included with free shipping and out of gauge items). All items must be RETURNED IN A RE-SALEABLE CONDITION TOGETHER WITH TAGS, BARCODES AND FULLY INTACT PACKAGING. GOGGLE LENSES MUST NOT BE SCRATCHED OR SMUDGED. On occasions or over the Christmas/New Year holiday period, we may offer extended returns policy which will appear on the home page of the website. Swimwear must be not have been used, soiled and you should only try items on using CLEAN underwear as a hygiene barrier.
We recommend you use a signed for service like Royal Mail, UK Mail or Parcelforce when returning your items.
On occasions we may accept items back after the 30 days but this will incur a restocking charge.
If we agree that the item can be returned after the 28 day period from purchase date then a credit note to spend in store will be issued.
If you wish to cancel your order from when it was first placed on the website then you have up to 14 days to change your mind for a refund.
If the item is a clearance or sale item and you wish to return it then we will issue you a store credit to spend in our bricks and mortar shop or in our online store.
Boot Fitting Comfort conditions of Sale and Warranty
Ski & Snowboard boots can be very subjective in terms of fit and comfort. This is why we always ensure before you leave the shop after your fitting that you are 100% happy.
We will refit the boots up to 2 times If you encounter problems after you have used your boots on the snow. We will try to remedy the issue. More often than not this will be resolved by a simple stretch or grind to the ski boot to slightly alter the shape.
Before we alter the boot, we will have expected the following:-
- good quality ski socks and supportive foot-beds (insoles) to be used or tried.
- at least 10-15 hours of use on snow
- The Boot Comfort Guarantee is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- You must retain the proof of purchase.
- Ski Boot must be purchased from and assessed and fitted by Devine Ride Ski & Snowboarding
- In the case of issues, you must provide us with adequate opportunity to examine, adjust and re-fit the ski boots
- The boots in question must not have been unreasonably worn, damaged, abused or used other than for the purpose intended.
- The guarantee is valid for the fit of your ski boots. This does not cover wear and tear, changes in requirements (e.g. requiring increased performance or ability) or changes to your foot shape.
If you find the boots are still unsuitable after having them refitted and wish to return them, a restocking charge will be made of 50%.
If we fitted the boots and you have not used the boots on Snow and wish to return them then they must be in a re-saleable condition. A restock charge of 35% will apply for new foot-beds and liner as the originals would have been heat moulded to the users feet.
Returning an item Instructions
To return an item please email us from the contact us page giving details of your order number and date purchased and will get back to you.
These return conditions are in line with current Consumer Contracts Regulations ( Previously Distance Selling Regulations)
We only stock tried and tested goods from suppliers and manufacturers where they are built to last. All goods have a mandatory 12 month warranty against defect or bad build quality. Some goods have extended manufacturers warranties of 2-3 years depending on brand and model of equipment.
If in the unlikely event your item fails for some reason then please contact us and tell us about your issue.
We will promptly endeavour to deal with your issue in a timely manner and bring your claim to a positive outcome.
Manufacturer Warranty Exceptions
Please be aware that a manufacturers warranty may not apply in the following situations:-
- Damage to any sporting equipment or clothing caused by an accidental fall or crash
- Damage to any water sports equipment or clothing coming into contact with any object or surface other than water
- Damage to any snow sports equipment or clothing – when used on a dry slope, moguls or obstacle in a snow park
- When coming into contact with any object or surface other than snow
– caused by contact with the metal edges of snowboards, skis or other sharp objects
– arising from the use of ski/pommel/chairs/drag lifts.
- Damage caused by the improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware, cross threaded screws or inserts and damage caused by the use of incorrect screw drivers, spanners or tools
- Cosmetic abrasions, scratches or marks of the wax on the base of snowboards or skis. Wax is soft and will naturally scrape and mark in transit or when handled but these abrasions do not affect either the appearance or performance of the product itself
- Chips, scrapes and abrasions to paintwork or the surface material on any sporting equipment
- Oxidisation or rust on metal surfaces or edges
- Damage to bags or luggage caused by baggage handlers or by overloading the bag
- Rips, tears or abrasion to fabrics and materials
- Tears or rips to the crotch area of trousers when worn ‘baggy’ or ‘low’ even if this is the design, style or fashionable way to wear the pants in question
- Loss of waterproofing properties, discolouration or fading of fabrics if the manufacturer’s washing instructions are not followed
- Snapped boot or shoe laces. Laces are a consumable product and need to be regularly replaced
- Fading caused by prolonged exposure to UV light. UV rays can be particularly harsh in the mountains and colours will fade over time
- Natural variations in colour, texture or appearance due to the use of natural materials or the hand made nature of some products
- Material breakdown caused by the use of solvents, adhesives or resins
- Damage caused by any post-purchase modification or customisation
- If components are used that have not been supplied by the original equipment manufacturer
- If a product is used for racing or in a commercial capacity. All products are sold on the understanding they will be used solely for personal recreational use
This list is for illustration purposes only and is not exhaustive or comprehensive.
DR_SUP Terms and Conditions
Clients booking by telephone or email will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Bookings made will be deemed as provisional until the full amount has/ is paid and has cleared in the DR SUP bank account.
In the event of adverse weather conditions or high river levels, or high winds. DR SUP reserve the right to cancel any SUP trip at any time they feel it would be unsuitable to continue.
In the event of cancellation the company will first offer an alternative date for the group and if this is not possible for those involved 50% refund will be given.
Refund of your fee will be 50% of the total value paid if you ( the Customer ) cancels.
All participants must wear their buoyancy aides when on or near rivers. If participant is under 16 then we will decide on whether a buoyancy aide is required on lakes on the day.
The designated adult, upon receiving the hired equipment, also accepts full responsibility for any loss or damage to our equipment or to any third party’s equipment up to the value of replacement.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you accept that DR SUP does not have any responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage to your personal belongings.
Enforcability Of Terms
In the event that any of these terms are determined to be unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
These terms shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
These terms form a shortened version of them. A full set of terms and conditions are available on request.